2012-13 NYS Nominating Team Chair
2013-14 NYS Nominating Team Chair
Helen Engel and the 2012-13 Nominating Committee for AAUW – NYS presents the following slate of candidates for 2013-2015:
- Membership Vice President: Maria Ellis
- Public Policy Vice President: Donna Seymour
- Treasurer: Mildred DeWitt
- Secretary/Bylaws: Edwina Martin
For additional information about each candidate check the Convention tab.
Voting will take place at the AAUW NYS Convention being held April 26-28 at Lake Placid.
Helen Engel, 2012-2013 NYS Nominating Committee Chair
- The job descriptions for all the elected positions in New York State are available.
- The deadline for nomination information for the spring convention to be submitted is October 15 of the previous year.
- The AAUW-NYS bylaws include information on job responsibilities.
- General job descriptions for both state and branch board members.
Nominating forms, with submission instructions, are available here. The format may be printed or filled out online.
Are YOU interested in serving in a leadership position? You have talents we might not be aware of! Please let us know! AAUW NYS Got Talent may be filled out online or printed for later use. Send it to President Mary Lou at:
Mary Lou Davis
125 Andrews Road
LaGrangeville, NY 12540
AAUW NEW OFFICERS ANNOUNCED
The following slate of officers was elected for 2012-14. Congratulations to all!
President: Mary Lou Davis
Vice President Program: Melissa Guardaro
Note - Melissa resigned due to her new appointment as AAUW Representative to the United Nations. Jean Havens was appointed to replace Melissa as Program VP.
Vice President Educational Opportunities Fund: Doris McLallen